Plastic Machinery / Luigi Bandera

LUIGI BANDERA

Bandera was established in 1947 by Luigi Bandera and soon proved to be a strongly expanding company, thus contributing to the actual development of plastics processing industry in Europe.
In 1950 Bandera became a joint-stock company.
In 1960s – 1970s, Bandera activities underwent remarkable expansion to reach an industrial scale production, offering a wide and diversified range of extrusion products, such as pipe extrusion lines, extrusion equipment profiles, sheet extrusion lines.
In 1980s – 1990s Costruzioni Meccaniche Luigi Bandera was acknowledged as one of the leading companies in blown film extrusion and sheet extrusion in Italy and worldwide. In 1998 Bandera received ISO 9001 Quality Certificate.


http://www.luigibandera.com/homepage